RUD Chains Ltd based in Whitstable Kent, is a subsidiary of Rieger & Dietz GmbH located in Aalen Germany. RUD is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Round Steel Chains, Lifting Points and Lashing Systems. For over 140 years the RUD group has been producing top quality chains and applications to suit a vast array of working environments.
RUD offer an extensive range of lifting and lashing applications which includes both welded and threaded types, covering a working load capacity range from 0.6 to 200 tonne. RUD is ISO 9001 certified and renowned for their expertise in heat treatment methods - delivering high performance chain products to suit the most demanding applications.
The PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points PSA-VRS (STAR-POINT) and PSA-INOX-STAR are not lifting points of the traditional type, they are designed as an anchorage point and used as an anchor point for personnel protection equipment.
Safety is paramount and ensuring that employees are equipped with top quality products is a vital element in safety on the job in potentially hazardous working environments. The protection anchorage points provide that ultimate safety factor by permanently attaching to structures where frequent fall protection is required.
The PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points have been certified successfully by the Employers Liability Insurance Association and the Building Industry (BG Bau), you can be rest assured that the standard of the RUD PSA-Fall Protection Anchorage Points are of an exceptional standard.
- Lifting point to be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
- Pentagonal shape distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt
- Offers 50% higher working load limit than the DIN eye bolt
- It can be turned and adjusted to any load direction 360°
- Offers a design factor of 4:1 against damage
- 100% crack detected
- High resistance to corrosion
- Must be turned 360° when tightened
- To be used as an anchor point for personal protective equipment acc. to DIN EN 795, certified by the German BG BAU (Employer´s insurance association of the building industry).
- Star-shaped distinctive variety to DIN 580 eye bolt.
- The VRS-PSA is not supposed to be used permanently outdoor. For this application we recommend the PSA-INOX-Star.
- Forged, material 1.6541, high tensile quenched and tempered, 100% electro magnetic crack inspected according to En 1677-1.
- Safety factor 4:1
As one of the world’s largest manufacturers of lifting and lashing applications combined with their extensive range of products and knowledge in the market, RUD are continually innovating and developing their extensive product range to stay at the forefront of their customers’ demands.
Follow us at our new Social Media Zone http://www.rud.co.uk/media-zone/
Source: RUD Chains