Expro’s well integrity solution SafeWells on show at ICoTA
Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012
International oilfield services company, Expro, is officially launching its well integrity software solution at this year’s SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference, in Aberdeen.
SafeWells is a software solution specifically developed by Expro as an effective well integrity data management system, which monitors and reports on well integrity performance.
SafeWells has been recognised at the World Oil Awards, held recently in Houston. SafeWells was a finalist in the ‘Best Data Management & Application Solution’ category – raising the technology’s visibility to an international level.
The software has now been successfully deployed by major operators globally as an effective tool to help improve safety culture, increase operational effectiveness, while also reducing costs.
Charles Woodburn, Expro’s Chief Executive Officer, said: “Well integrity is clearly a critical safety issue for our industry. SafeWells provides our customers with integrity assurance in addition to enabling increased operational effectiveness and reduced costs. This technology demonstrates Expro’s ongoing commitment to developing innovative technological solutions for our clients.”
To find out more about SafeWells, you can speak directly to the team at the SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference, Stand 27, on November 14 & 15, at the AECC, in Aberdeen.
The conference is Europe’s premier forum for exchange and discussion of the latest developments in completion and well intervention techniques. The event encompasses the full range of well intervention practices including coiled tubing, slickline, e-line and hydraulic workover as well as specialist tools and solutions.
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel