Expro’s well integrity solution SafeWells on show at ICoTA
Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012
International oilfield services company, Expro, is officially launching its well integrity software solution at this year’s SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference, in Aberdeen.
SafeWells is a software solution specifically developed by Expro as an effective well integrity data management system, which monitors and reports on well integrity performance.
SafeWells has been recognised at the World Oil Awards, held recently in Houston. SafeWells was a finalist in the ‘Best Data Management & Application Solution’ category – raising the technology’s visibility to an international level.
The software has now been successfully deployed by major operators globally as an effective tool to help improve safety culture, increase operational effectiveness, while also reducing costs.
Charles Woodburn, Expro’s Chief Executive Officer, said: “Well integrity is clearly a critical safety issue for our industry. SafeWells provides our customers with integrity assurance in addition to enabling increased operational effectiveness and reduced costs. This technology demonstrates Expro’s ongoing commitment to developing innovative technological solutions for our clients.”
To find out more about SafeWells, you can speak directly to the team at the SPE ICoTA European Well Intervention Conference, Stand 27, on November 14 & 15, at the AECC, in Aberdeen.
The conference is Europe’s premier forum for exchange and discussion of the latest developments in completion and well intervention techniques. The event encompasses the full range of well intervention practices including coiled tubing, slickline, e-line and hydraulic workover as well as specialist tools and solutions.
Other Oil Product News
- Unique System FZE Announces the Launch of the New Cygnus DIVE MK2 Now in the Middle East Region
- Seatronics adds Kongsberg Mesotech’s M3 Multibeam Sonar System to its Asia Pacific rental fleet
- Nautronix Secures Multi-Million Dollar Order for NASNet® DPR
- Silver Fox expands testing knowledge-base with UV weathering tests
- Silver Fox turns Silver Sponsor for Charity Golf Classic
- Unique System FZE Aids in Completion of the Automatic Weather Observation System Project on an International Airport in the UAE
- Industry leaders meeting in Glasgow next month to discuss ‘The global decommissioning legacy – Burden or Bonanza?'
- Unique System (UK) Ltd to Showcase First Fully Integrated Surface Diver Monitoring System at Oceanology International 2014