ET Solar to introduce 1000V DC UL PV modules at PV America East 2013
Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ET Solar Group Corp. ("ET Solar"), a leading solar one-stop solution provider, today announces that, at the upcoming PV America East 2013 conference and trade show, the company will launch PV modules that have been granted 1000V DC UL certification by Electrical Testing Laboratories Inc. ("ETL"), USA.
The new 1000V DC certification applies to ET Solar 60-cell and 72- cell poly-crystalline modules. With this certification, ET Solar modules can now be used in projects with system voltages up to 1000V DC rather than 600V DC, offering lower installation costs and improved system performance.
Mr. Dennis She, President and CEO of ET Solar, commented: "We are very happy to have obtained the 1000V DC UL certification from ETL that endorses our new modules designed for the US market. Offering tailormade and reliable products has always been our commitment to customers and this initiative is just another solid step to deliver it."
About ET Solar
ET Solar is a leading solar one-stop solution provider. With local sales and marketing subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, ET Solar has provided solar modules, turnkey solutions services and PV balance of system components to its customers in over 50 countries. To learn more about ET Solar, please visit http://www.etsolar.com.
About ET Solar Inc.
ET solar Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of ET Solar, offers 24X7 Tech and sales support to the U.S. market, with two established sales offices in California and New Jersey, and three warehouses in California, New Jersey and Hawaii. ET solar can offer customers quick response such as in/out field technical support and worry free product replacement. To learn more about ET Solar Inc., please visit http://us.solar.com.
Founded by Edison in 1896, ETL is a globally renowned third-party testing and certification organization for product compliance (electrical, gas and other safety standards). It has more than 20 locations in North America and 65 around the world. To learn more information about ETL, please visit http://www.intertek.com/marks/etl/.
SOURCE ET Solar Group Corp.
Other Renewable News
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project
- Southern Company subsidiary and Turner Renewable Energy strengthen renewable portfolio by closing on second California solar plant
- SunEdison closes on 20 MW Adobe Solar plant
- Everblue awarded IREC Training Program Accreditation for solar installer and sales courses
- JinkoSolar files 2013 annual report on Form 20-F