ET Solar supplies PV modules to a 2.3 MW utility project in Colorado
Wednesday, Nov 21, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ET Solar Group Corp. ("ET Solar"), a leading solar one-stop solution provider, today announces a supply agreement of more than 7600 300W PV modules to a 2.3 MW project in Colorado, USA.
The PV plant, located in north of Denver, Colorado, is notable as a 1000-Volt system, and is expected to be completed by the end of 2012. The project is designed and built by Samuel Engineering Inc. of Greenwood Village, Colorado, a full service, multi-discipline, project development and, Engineering Procurement & Construction Management company.
Mr. Dennis She, President and CEO of ET Solar, commented: "We are pleased that Samuel Engineering performed its market due diligence and selected ET Solar to supply the modules for their flagship project. We are striving to bring new products, such as the 1000-Volt rated modules, to the North American market to reduce system cost for our customers."
DJ Alemayehu, Managing Director of Solar Solutions & Distribution of Denver, a sister Company of Samuel Engineering Inc., said: "ET Solar's product quality and their dedicated local support are what we like the most. We look forward to expanding our collaboration with ET Solar globally with the existing and emerging PV projects being executed by Samuel Engineering."
About ET Solar Inc.
ET solar Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of ET Solar, offers 24X7 Tech and sales support to the U.S. market, with two established sales offices and warehouses in California and New Jersey, ET solar can offer customers quick response such as in/out field technical support and worry free product replacement. To learn more about ET Solar, please visit www.etsolar.com.
About Samuel Engineering Inc.
Samuel Engineering Inc. is a full service, multi-discipline, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management (EPCM) company engaged in the Power & Utilities, Renewable Energy, Minin& Minerals, and Oil & Gas Industries. To contact SE, please visit their website at http://www.samuelengineering.com.
SOURCE ET Solar Group Corp.
Other Renewable News
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests