Enphase Energy to host online commercial solar summit
Monday, Feb 11, 2013
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH) Enphase Energy invites the solar industry to attend its online Enphase Commercial Solar Summit on Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
The event will feature successful installers and financiers alongside Enphase’s expert microinverter team to share examples of current, profitable business opportunities associated with commercial systems in four 45-minute sessions.
“For the summit, several customers will participate who have already successfully applied our technology to impressive municipal, educational, agricultural and retail projects.”
“We are proud of the rapid adoption of the Enphase® Microinverter System in commercial projects and want to equip solar developers and installers with a full scope of information that can help them win new business,” said Bill Rossi, CMO of Enphase Energy. “For the summit, several customers will participate who have already successfully applied our technology to impressive municipal, educational, agricultural and retail projects.”
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Accenture to help Azure Power expand its solar generation business
- EPIA presents the Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics 2014-2018 at Intersolar Europe
- Avianca Brasil and Byogy Renewables forge initiative to drive the global approval of Alcohol-to-Jet (ATJ) renewable jet fuel
- Intersolar North America strengthens focus on growing energy storage market
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan