Enphase Energy to host online commercial solar summit
Monday, Feb 11, 2013
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENPH) Enphase Energy invites the solar industry to attend its online Enphase Commercial Solar Summit on Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
The event will feature successful installers and financiers alongside Enphase’s expert microinverter team to share examples of current, profitable business opportunities associated with commercial systems in four 45-minute sessions.
“For the summit, several customers will participate who have already successfully applied our technology to impressive municipal, educational, agricultural and retail projects.”
“We are proud of the rapid adoption of the Enphase® Microinverter System in commercial projects and want to equip solar developers and installers with a full scope of information that can help them win new business,” said Bill Rossi, CMO of Enphase Energy. “For the summit, several customers will participate who have already successfully applied our technology to impressive municipal, educational, agricultural and retail projects.”
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- Introducing Trinity, a portable wind turbine power station for charging USB devices
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company