Egypt oil markets, 2012
Tuesday, Dec 04, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7nljv3/egypt_oil) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Egypt Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
This profile is the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information. The report provides an overview of each of the key sub-segments of the energy industry in Egypt. It details the market structure, regulatory environment, infrastructure and provides historical and forecasted statistics relating to the supply/demand balance for each of the key sub-segments. It also provides information relating to the crude oil assets (oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals) in Egypt. The report compares the investment environment in Egypt with other countries in the region. The profiles of the major companies operating in the crude oil sector in Egypt together with the latest news and deals are also included in the report.
Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Egypt for the period 2005-2016.
Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Egypt.
Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Egypt's energy industry.
Information on the top companies in the Egypt including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel