DTE Energy launches SolarCurrents expansion
Wednesday, Jan 09, 2013
DETROIT, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) is accepting applications for the second phase of its SolarCurrents customer-owned pilot program, which offers customers a more affordable way to install solar photovoltaic systems on their homes and businesses.
The expansion of the SolarCurrents program will offer an additional 2 megawatts (MW) of capacity in four offerings of 500 kilowatts each over the next two years.
DTE Energy customers interested in participating in the first offering must submit their applications online by 5 p.m. Feb. 5. If the number of applications exceeds the available capacity, a random selection process will be Feb. 18 to determine which projects will be included in the program.
The deadline for project completion is Dec. 16. Projects can range in size from 1 to 20 kilowatts.
See dteenergy.com/solar for more information.
SOURCE DTE Energy
Other Renewable News
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests