DTE Energy launches SolarCurrents expansion
Wednesday, Jan 09, 2013
DETROIT, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) is accepting applications for the second phase of its SolarCurrents customer-owned pilot program, which offers customers a more affordable way to install solar photovoltaic systems on their homes and businesses.
The expansion of the SolarCurrents program will offer an additional 2 megawatts (MW) of capacity in four offerings of 500 kilowatts each over the next two years.
DTE Energy customers interested in participating in the first offering must submit their applications online by 5 p.m. Feb. 5. If the number of applications exceeds the available capacity, a random selection process will be Feb. 18 to determine which projects will be included in the program.
The deadline for project completion is Dec. 16. Projects can range in size from 1 to 20 kilowatts.
See dteenergy.com/solar for more information.
SOURCE DTE Energy
Other Renewable News
- Accenture to help Azure Power expand its solar generation business
- EPIA presents the Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics 2014-2018 at Intersolar Europe
- Avianca Brasil and Byogy Renewables forge initiative to drive the global approval of Alcohol-to-Jet (ATJ) renewable jet fuel
- Intersolar North America strengthens focus on growing energy storage market
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan