Drake Gold Resources operator confirms announces initial re-works producing oil
Thursday, Dec 06, 2012
Drake Gold Resources Inc. (OTC:DKGR), a natural resources company with a focus in oil and gas, announces today that its operator, Chris Repasky, has confirmed that as of last week, the company has 26 barrels of oil in the battery tank and more will be added each day based on current production; in total the company has two tank batteries with a 100 barrel capacity each.
“I am pleased with the progress we have made since July of this year. Chris has worked diligently to exceed our expectations. We have a dedicated team in place working toward a cost-effective plan for growth in revenues and shareholder value.”
There are currently a number of active wells that have been reworked and are being pumped, each producing varying amounts of oil. Weather permitting; the company will rework additional wells with similar expectations over the coming months.
“This is tremendous news,” states DKGR CEO, Peter Matousek. “I am pleased with the progress we have made since July of this year. Chris has worked diligently to exceed our expectations. We have a dedicated team in place working toward a cost-effective plan for growth in revenues and shareholder value.”
Continued updates are forthcoming in line with the company’s progress on its initial project in Pennsylvania as well as discussions toward additional strategic alliances and/or joint ventures the company feels will serve as leverage for exponential growth.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate announces drilling permit for well 6608/11-8 in production licence 128
- Irving Oil partners with Acadia University as first natural gas customer in Nova Scotia
- ExxonMobil contributes to tornado recovery and relief efforts
- Alexander Energy Ltd. 11-12-56-27W4 well recompletion tests at 260 BOPD
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Greyrock to deploy plants that monetize low value associated natural gas
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces initial production results for first horizontal Wolfcamp Shale well in Martin County, Texas
- Pacific NorthWest LNG awards FEED contracts for LNG facility near prince rupert