Dow to present at Citi’s 5th annual basic materials symposium
Tuesday, Nov 27, 2012
Howard Ungerleider, executive vice president of The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW), will present at Citi’s 5th Annual Basic Materials Symposium being held in New York, NY, at 10:15 a.m. (EST), Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012.
Among the topics Ungerleider will cover: Dow’s third quarter 2012 performance highlights, current trends driving results, an update on Dow’s growth trajectory, and the Company’s priorities for the remainder of the year.
Dow invites investors to listen to the live audiocast of the presentation through its website at www.dow.com/investors/events/. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the Company’s website within 24 hours following the audiocast.
Source: Business Wire
Other Petrochemical News
- BASF to establish world-scale specialty amines plant in Nanjing, China
- Independence Oilfield Chemicals introduces new crosslinking system, enables lower chemical content for fluids in unconventional shale fracturing
- Amarinth wins its first order from INEOS for flare knock-out pumps
- Gazprom’s expansion in Armenia guarantees sound and sustainable development of Armenian fuel and energy sector
- Air Products and NIPPON STEEL & SUMIKIN Pipeline & Engineering Co. Ltd. sign agreement for Hydrogen Fueling Station work in Japan
- Further to the announcement of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) related to its subsidiary Maaden Phosphate Company (MPC) shut down
- Strengthening of petrochemical operations in Japan
- Basic agreement on unification of naphtha cracker facilities in Mizushima