DNO International recognized for 2012 exploration and production performance
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
DNO International ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas company, was recognized last night for its outstanding overall performance in regional exploration and production during 2012 at an awards ceremony hosted by Middle East Oil & Gas magazine in Dubai.
The Company was represented by Magne Normann, Chief Operating Officer, who said, "I accepted the award on behalf of everyone at Team DNO, from the field workers to senior management. All of us are grateful for this recognition."
During 2012, DNO International increased its Middle East and North Africa footprint from nine onshore blocks in two countries to 17 onshore and offshore blocks in five countries, commenced or completed drilling 15 exploration and development wells and increased operated production capacity by more than 50 percent to around 125,000 barrels a day oil equivalent.
This is the second consecutive year DNO International has been honored at a Middle East Oil & Gas magazine awards ceremony. Last year, Bijan Mossavar-Rahmani, DNO International's Executive Chairman, was selected the year's outstanding industry leader in the regional upstream industry.
Source: DNO International ASA
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Exploration News
- Canacol Energy Ltd. encounters 133 feet of net oil pay in the Leono 1 exploration well in Colombia
- VMS Ventures Inc.announces 100 new exploration targets identified at Maniitsoq preliminary 2013 airborne geophysical data enhances nickel camp potenti
- Result of the 12th Bidding Round of ANP
- Woodside selects Acceleware's high performance seismic modeling software for oil and gas exploration
- Energy minister awards record number of licences to UK independent oil exploration companies
- Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce oil and gas survey confirms bright future for North Sea
- East West Petroleum announces ratification of Romanian concessions
- Ukraine announces Makeevskoye-17 commences drilling