Congo Brazzaville oil markets, 2012
Monday, Dec 24, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kndzhf/congo_brazzaville) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Congo Brazzaville Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Congo Brazzaville for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Congo Brazzaville.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Congo Brazzaville's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Congo Brazzaville including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel