Congo Brazzaville oil markets, 2012
Monday, Dec 24, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kndzhf/congo_brazzaville) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Congo Brazzaville Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Congo Brazzaville for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Congo Brazzaville.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Congo Brazzaville's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Congo Brazzaville including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- What America is Thinking on Energy Issues – Poll: Large majorities of Illinois voters support U.S. investments in oil and natural gas
- Pre-salt production breaks new record and reaches 428 thousand barrels of oil per day
- Petroleum Demand Up in March, Down in First Quarter (includes Monthly Statistical Report)
- Summit Completes 68-mile Transmission Pipeline; Now Serving at UPM Madison