Clark Integrated Technologies celebrates it’s coming of age
Wednesday, Jan 30, 2013
2012 saw Clark Integrated Technologies (CiT) celebrate 21 years in business – with clients based across Scotland as well as overseas, the company has grown steadily and has seen its turnover during the year increase by twenty five per cent to £2,000,000.
To support this increase in turnover, CiT has invested heavily in additional staff employing five new sales and technical personnel taking current staff numbers to twenty six. New to the sales team are Simon Molseed, client account manager and Russell Jaques, internal sales coordinator. Whilst Graeme Paterson has been promoted to key account manager in order to allow CiT to better manage a select number of major clients including Ferguson Modular, Fish Vet Group and Harbro.
The technical team has been further strengthened by the promotion of Marie-Ann Fyvie to the position of service delivery manager as well as the addition of two further engineers and two further members of the Professional Services Team.
Naturally this expansion has led to increased pressure on the business to physically expand, so in December additional office space was created and planning permission is currently being sort for further expansion works at the headquarters building to accommodate the additional staff.
As CiT enters 2013 they have secured a number of significant new ICT support contracts worth in excess of £265,000 which will see a further growth in turnover to an expected level of £2,500,000 by the end of the year, together with an additional three new staff.
Director of Business Development, Austen Clark commented: “The past twelve months has been a challenge but one which the entire team at CiT has risen to.
“This has resulted in one of the best years since the company started and as we enter the New Year we are in a very strong position to capitalise on the levels of new business we have achieved”.
Source: Granite PR
Other Communication News
- Nokia Italia partners with Sky and Microsoft for the global debut of Sky Go on Nokia Lumia devices
- Customers test BlackBerry's latest enterprise mobility solution
- Telecon Group announces the acquisition of some assets and business activities of Netricom's Wireless Network Construction Division
- CRTC wireless code comes into force announces Canadians can cancel their contracts without penalty after two years
- Peraso launches 802.11ad modules for wireless backhaul
- Bell introduces convenient Travel Data Passes for mobile roaming, extends data roaming cost reductions to Europe, Mexico, China and other destinations
- USTDA ACCELERATES CLEAN ENERGY FOR TELECOM TOWERS IN INDIA
- Alcatel-Lucent and Nextgen Group complete first Australian field trial of 400G data transmission over live network