China's Oil Pipelines Project Leads Directory 2013 - China's 256 investors and their 1,090 oil pipeline projects
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ffx7mw/chinas_oil) has announced the addition of the "China's Oil Pipelines Project Leads Directory 2013" report to their offering.
“China's Oil Pipelines Project Leads Directory 2013”
China Oil and Natural Gas Project Leads Directories" is a tool for readers to develop their business such as selecting investment and acquistion target, pre-screening potential sales leads as well as building a solid leads background for further market analysis.
The product is "mini report" that introduces, in one interface, each single project's project's location, status quo, investor, operator, and the manager in charge.
The product is delivered via Microsoft Access file in a CD so that please ensure you already have installed the Access accessory of Microsoft Office softwares before you download and open the file. The data can be easily copied into excel format.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Teekay Offshore Partners signs new FSO contract with Statoil
- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate announces drilling permit for well 6608/11-8 in production licence 128
- Irving Oil partners with Acadia University as first natural gas customer in Nova Scotia
- ExxonMobil contributes to tornado recovery and relief efforts
- Alexander Energy Ltd. 11-12-56-27W4 well recompletion tests at 260 BOPD
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Greyrock to deploy plants that monetize low value associated natural gas
- Pioneer Natural Resources announces initial production results for first horizontal Wolfcamp Shale well in Martin County, Texas