China's LNG project leads directory 2013
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sgl8vn/chinas_lng) has announced the addition of the "China's LNG Project Leads Directory 2013" report to their offering.
“China Oil and Natural Gas Project Leads Directories”
China Oil and Natural Gas Project Leads Directories is a tool for readers to develop their business such as selecting investment and acquistion target, pre-screening potential sales leads as well as building a solid leads background for further market analysis.
"China Oil and Natural Gas Project Leads Directories" provides information on China's 738 investors and their 687 LNG projects (LNG Plant, Receiving Terminal and Satellite Station).
The product is in the format of a "mini report" that introduces, in one interface, each single project's project's location, status quo, investor, operator, and the manager in charge. The product is delivered via Microsoft Access file in a CD so that please ensure you already have installed the Access accessory of Microsoft Office softwares before you download and open the file.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other LNG News
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Pacific NorthWest LNG awards FEED contracts for LNG facility near prince rupert
- Technip, in consortium with Samsung and Huanqiu, awarded contract for LNG project in Canada
- KBR awarded FEED contract for world-scale LNG project in British Columbia
- America's Energy Advantage statement on LNG export decision
- API announces approve remaining U.S. LNG export permits without delay
- Sempra Energy, GDF SUEZ, Mitsubishi, Mitsui sign tolling capacity, joint-venture agreements for Louisiana liquefaction export facility
- Dow supports U.S. department of energy LNG export decision