Castillian files NI 43-101 technical report for updated mineral resource at Hope Brook Gold Project, Newfoundland
Tuesday, Nov 20, 2012Castillian Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE:CT)(OTCQX:CTIIF) ("Castillian" or the "Company") has filed a National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101") compliant technical report related to its press release issued on October 1, 2012 announcing an updated mineral resource estimate for the Hope Brook Gold Project in southwest Newfoundland.
The independent technical report entitled "Updated Mineral Resource Estimate Technical Report, Hope Brook Gold Project, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada" (the "Technical Report"), dated October 1, 2012, was prepared for Castillian by AGP Mining Consultants Inc. and Mercator Geological Services Limited. The Technical Report is available under the Company's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.castillian.ca.
Dr. Bill Pearson, P.Geo., President & CEO of Castillian, commented: "The updated NI 43-101 mineral resource estimate is another important step in further advancing the Hope Brook Gold Project. This updated resource was accomplished with a limited, but highly targeted, drilling program. Our technical understanding of the deposit continues to grow and the mineral resources remain open along strike and downdip. We are proceeding with the Phase I exploration drilling program recommended in the Technical Report. Drilling of 6,000 metres at Hope Brook has already commenced with three drills now operating. This program will test six major target areas over a 3.4 kilometre strike length southwest of the former mine."
Other Metal News
- North American Nickel Inc. announces 100 new exploration targets identified at Maniitsoq
- Belo Sun receives environmental approval for the development of its Volta Grande Gold Project, Brazil
- Severstal Russian Steel’s distribution network more than doubles EBITDA in 9M 2013
- Endeavour Mining pours first gold bar at Agbaou Mine ahead of schedule
- Rio Tinto to suspend production at Gove alumina refinery
- New Millennium Iron Corp. updates the progress of the Taconite Project Feasibility Study and announces engagement of a qualified consultant for the fi
- Rio Tinto unveils breakthrough pathway for iron ore expansion in Australia
- Redhawk commences drilling program on new northwest resource expansion target