Bridge Energy ASA announces Victoria field shut-in
Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Bridge, the Oslo Børs and AIM listed oil and gas exploration and production company (OSE: BRIDGE/ AIM: BRDG.L), confirms that the gas export infrastructure system ("Export System") used by the Bridge operated Victoria field has been unavailable since 30 November 2012.
This unavailability is due to issues on the Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System (LOGGS) facilities. As a consequence production from the Victoria field is currently closed in.
Production from the Victoria field will resume as soon as the Export System availability is restored.
Source: Bridge Energy ASA
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel