Bridge Energy ASA announces Victoria field shut-in
Thursday, Dec 20, 2012
Bridge, the Oslo Børs and AIM listed oil and gas exploration and production company (OSE: BRIDGE/ AIM: BRDG.L), confirms that the gas export infrastructure system ("Export System") used by the Bridge operated Victoria field has been unavailable since 30 November 2012.
This unavailability is due to issues on the Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System (LOGGS) facilities. As a consequence production from the Victoria field is currently closed in.
Production from the Victoria field will resume as soon as the Export System availability is restored.
Source: Bridge Energy ASA
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- Tethys Petroleum Limited announces successful first gas well of 2014 programme
- Athabasca Oil Corporation reconfirms its near term capital focus and announces associated staff reductions
- McDermott wins a transportation and installation contract in Brunei
- Petrobras reports a production record of 40,000 barrels per day at Cascade and Chinookper day
- Release of the reasons for decision on the Enbridge application for the Line 9B Reversal and Line 9 Capacity Expansion Project/
- Cambay-77H horizontal production well spuds
- Vallourec awarded important offshore contract by Total for ML-South Project in Brunei
- Technip wins Jangkrik subsea package in Indonesia