Brazil LNG Markets to 2020 - analysis and forecasts report features companies BP Plc and Praxair, Inc.
Friday, Dec 14, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgsqrk/brazil_lng) has announced the addition of the "Brazil LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices" report to their offering.
“Brazil LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices”
The new comprehensive report on Brazil LNG industry from LNGReports provides complete analysis, data and forecasts of the industry from 2000 to 2020. Annual information on LNG trade, capacity, exports/imports, infrastructure and market structure from 2000 to 2020 is provided. All major trends, investment opportunities, industry drivers along with challenges are analyzed.
Availability of natural gas in the future and its impact on LNG projects is analyzed in detail through forecasts of gas production and demand. Information on all Sale- Purchase Agreements signed by companies along with forecasts of contracted and spare capacities to 2020 are detailed.
For the first time, you will find the long term sale- purchase contracts (MSPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
The industry is compared to its peer markets through new and innovative tools like benchmarking and positioning matrix. The possible growth of LNG in the peer countries along with investment environment is discussed.
On the competitive landscape, Brazil market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares and net weighted capacity of each company between 2000 and 2020.
Source: Business Wire
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other LNG News
- Audubon announces major dominion LNG liquefaction contract
- Pacific NorthWest LNG awards FEED contracts for LNG facility near prince rupert
- Technip, in consortium with Samsung and Huanqiu, awarded contract for LNG project in Canada
- KBR awarded FEED contract for world-scale LNG project in British Columbia
- America's Energy Advantage statement on LNG export decision
- API announces approve remaining U.S. LNG export permits without delay
- Sempra Energy, GDF SUEZ, Mitsubishi, Mitsui sign tolling capacity, joint-venture agreements for Louisiana liquefaction export facility
- Dow supports U.S. department of energy LNG export decision