Bowtech Products shortlisted for Subsea Company of the Year at Subsea UK Business Awards 2013
Thursday, Jan 17, 2013
Bowtech Products Ltd, a global market leader in subsea vision systems, is proud to announce that it has been nominated as a finalist for the Subsea Company of the Year category at Subsea UK’s Business Awards 2013. The awards dinner takes place at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) on the 6th of February 2013 and coincides with the Subsea 2013 Exhibition and Conference.
The nomination comes almost one year after Bowtech Products was awarded the Global Export Award at the Subsea UK Business Awards 2012, which was awarded due to its global export marketing strategy and in particular its success in Brazil. The Subsea Company of the Year Award, which is sponsored by Brewin Dolphin, looks at the following criteria: commercial performance; evidence that the company is visionary; strategic thinking and practices; people development; strong leadership culture; commitment to the supply chain and commitment to health, safety and environment.
Mike Winstanley, Sales Director at Bowtech Products said: “It is again an honour to be recognised by our peers for our efforts with this nomination. The team at Bowtech create world firsts, and we are fortunate that our customer base across the globe embrace our technologies so swiftly.”
Other Renewable News
- Availon lands new maintenance contract for Vestas® turbines
- EnviroGroup installs Australia’s largest grid-connected Enphase microinverter project in conjunction with Yingli Solar
- New Solar plant in El Centro, California starts operations
- GE Energy Financial Services progresses in solar with completion of investment in one of the world’s largest PV plants, in CA
- Etrion and Total secure financing with OPIC for 70 MWp Salvador solar project in Chile
- SunEdison interconnects more than 68 MW (DC) of new solar in Ontario during 2013
- TCEC-led report finds renewable energy and natural gas both play substantial roles in future Texas electric market
- Geotechnical survey on Neart na Gaoithe Offshore Wind Farm site