· Gas prices have driven fuel bills up, not renewables
· Wind costs make up less than 1% of average household fuel bills
· Only two new nuclear plants at most likely to be operational by 2020
· KPMG report fails to consider the whole cost of new power plants
· New organisation, the Renewables Training Network, will bridge skills gap in industry.
· RenewableUK secures £600,000-worth of support from business for new body, matched by £600,000 of government funding.
· Paving the way for over 77,500 new jobs in UK wind, wave and tidal industries and supply chain within next ten years.