Are you looking for a provider of S31 Zenex Safety Padlocks in the Middle East? Master Lock are a leading provider of S31 Zenex Safety Padlocks in the Middle East and throughout the world.
A safety padlock is meant to provide a measure of safety beyond that offered by a tag alone. Used properly in conjunction with a well-planned lockout process, the safety padlock helps ensure that employees will not inadvertently energize a piece of equipment while someone else is working on it.
Master Lock’s Safety Series padlocks have been designed specifically for industrial LOTO applications. As well as being extremely robust and clearly identifiable as safety devices, Safety Series locks have non-duplicable keys meaning they can only be removed by the worker who placed them.
S31BLK – S31 Global Zenex Safety Padlock
- 3/16″ (4.76mm) diameter shackle fits more applications
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance
- 1-3/8″ (35mm) wide 1-7/8″ (48mm) tall Zenex™ black body, shackle with 1-1/2″ (38mm) high clearance
- Patented design complies with the OSHA guideline of “one employee, one padlock, one key”
- Key retaining – ensures padlock is not accidentally left unlocked
- Stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes, and is UV stable
- Includes English write-on “Danger” and “Property Of” Labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes
- S142 Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition
- Keyed different 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Keyed alike, master keyed, and keyed alike-master keyed options available
- Commercial boxed packaging, shelf pack qty 6, master carton qty 36
For more information on Safety Padlocks, please visit www.safetyseries.co.uk or contact Master Lock® at email@example.com