Friday, Oct 30, 2009
· Significant new pay was found in the Shenzi G104 well, with a total net pay of 555 feet.
· New pay was also found in the Shenzi 8 well, in the North Flank of the field.
· The Shenzi Platform is operating above its nominal capacity, producing in excess of 120,000 barrels of oil per day, 20% more than design capacity.
· The Gulf of México is consolidated as one of the company’s key growth areas.
· Repsol has a solid position in the Gulf of Mexico, one of the world’s most attractive deepwater areas and one of Repsol’s ten key strategic projects.