Interested in learning more about Improving Confidence in Well Integrity Cement Evaluation?
We are proud to offer the chance to view an exclusive presentation about Improving Confidence in Well Integrity Cement Evaluation presented by Pablo Estrada, Team Leader of Production and Well Integrity at Schlumberger
The presentation (with audio) is free of charge and can be accessed here
- Gain an understanding of Schlumberger’s cement evaluation process so you can learn how to reduce the project time of your sub-sea well evaluation.
- Enhance your understanding of hydraulic isolation and how to improve your assessment of damage caused by hydraulics.
- Learn how a qualitative approach can strengthened evaluation activities so you can develop systems that will enhance evaluation for production.
I hope this is valuable to you– if you have any comments or questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
DecomWorld | +44 (0) 20 7375 7204
Silver Fox, a leading UK manufacturer of labelling solutions, has reported positive results from the most recent tests carried out on its labels – for salt mist spray.
International oilfield services company, Expro, today announced further expansion plans into Saudi Arabia following two lucrative contract wins worth $50million (US Dollars).
Unique Hydra, a Unique Maritime Group (UMG) company which is one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution providers recently delivered the largest single order for air dive systems to its client Subtech Offshore Services. Read more…
Unique System FZE, a Unique Maritime Group Company, which is one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solutions provider, in association with Hypack Inc. is conducting the Hypack Volumes Course on the 6th and 7th of November 2013 at its training centre in the Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE.
Thorne & Derrick, along with Bombardier Transportation, are supplying the Silver Fox Fox-in-a-Box Cable Label System for use on the London Underground (LUL) SSR Contract - reportedly the largest metro re-signalling contract ever undertaken in the world.
Silver Fox the leading UK manufacturer of durable labelling solutions, has successfully flame tested its Fox-Flo® Low Smoke Zero Halogen Tie-On Cable Labels against a direct competitor’s brand.
Dan Gallagher, Head of Marine Structures at KBR recently gave an exclusive presentation about the Challenges of Executing Structural Integrity Programs for Floating Offshore structures, which highlights:
- The challenges and limitations of traditional Class Rules for maintenance and inspection programs including ‘Rules Vs. RBI’ with recommendations for optimised integrity management
- How to develop an Owner SIM strategy for floating facilities including planning, effective data management and the benefits of budgeting for SIM program-production activities
- How to build a detailed process for the effective management of inspection data and anomaly management so you can easily catalogue, track and retrieve data
- Expert guidance to help you dramatically improve your SIM maintenance plan to ensure all maintenance work is completed on time and on budget, including in-service repairs
Access the complementary presentation online here
Unique Seaflex, a Unique Maritime Group company which is one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution providers completes the manufacturing of its 30,000th Bag on the October 28th, 2013. Seaflex is a well-established manufacturer of heavy duty flexible structures. It designs, builds and maintains the internationally accepted, accredited and well proven range of air lift bags as well as a comprehensive range of water filled test weights.
Unique System FZE, a Unique Maritime Group Company, which is one of the world’s leading integrated turnkey subsea and offshore solution provider, along with The Geodesy and Hydrographic Survey Section of Dubai Municipality established a Sandstorm Forecasting/Prediction system. This is launched at the Dubai Municipality’s stand at the Gitex Technology Week, Exhibition held at The Dubai World Trade Centre from October 20th to October 24th, 2013.