Are you looking for a provider of Ultra High Resolution Hydrographic Surveys in Germany? Osiris Projects are a leading provider of Ultra High Resolution Hydrographic Surveys in Germany and through Europe.
Osiris Projects core activity involves the acquisition and presentation of high-resolution swathe bathymetry and side scan sonar seabed mapping data.
The company’s systems are fully integrated and geo-referenced in real time, allowing accurate positioning and visualisation of seabed objects and man-made structures. The data is recorded digitally to ultra-high specification PC based computer platforms and reproduced at maximum resolution in a range of formats.
Osiris Projects have invested heavily in multi-beam technology and own six systems, two RESON 7125 SV2 dual frequency 200/400kHz ultra high resolution units, one RESON 7101 240kHz unit and three GeoSwath Plus shallow water bathymetric sonar systems.
Example Applications Include:
- Pipeline and cable route surveys, both pre and post construction
- Detailed site surveys and seabed visualisation
- Imaging and visualisation of dock walls and other marine structures
- 3D visualisation of complete harbours with integrated land survey or imagery
- Georeferenced overlay and visualisation of terrain models and sonar mosaics