RRC Controls awarded Subsea Controls Supply Contract for Premier Oil’s Solan Development

Premier Oil (Premier) has awarded RRC Controls a £2.5million contract for the Detailed Design and Manufacture of a four well subsea control system for the Solan oil field. The Solan field is located on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf, West of Shetland in approximately 135m water depth.
The scope of supply includes topsides control station, 5 […]

Total sells its 49% interest in the Voyageur Upgrader project to partner Suncor Energy

Following the decision not to proceed with the Voyageur Upgrader project located in Northern Alberta, Total announces that it has reached an agreement to sell its entire 49% interest in the Voyageur Upgrader Limited Partnership to Suncor Energy Inc, which owns the remaining 51%. The transfer of interest for cash is […]

HB Rentals adds linkable onshore skids to rental fleet

Accommodations specialist, HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company, has added linkable onshore skids to its rental fleet to provide more innovative solutions and products for customers’ project needs, announced HB Rentals Senior Vice President of Global Operations Glenn Aguilar.

Chevron and Chubu Electric sign Wheatstone LNG agreements

Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today announced that its Australian subsidiaries have signed binding long-term Sales and Purchase Agreements (SPAs) with Chubu Electric Power Company Inc. (Chubu) for liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the Wheatstone Project in Western Australia.

Roc Oil Company Limited announces drilling activity update (West Acis-2) Balai Cluster appraisal drilling

ROC advises that BC Petroleum Sdn Bhd (”BCP”), the company incorporated to operate and manage the Balai Cluster Risk Service Contract (”RSC”) in Malaysia, commenced drilling the West Acis-2 well at 0230 hours (Malaysian time) on 28 March 2013.

Bond Offshore Helicopters signs new contract with Premier Oil

Bond Offshore Helicopters Ltd (Bond), one of the UK’s leading providers of energy support services, is delighted to announce that it has been awarded a new contract with Premier Oil plc.

Mermaid secures two year drilling contract award for ‘MTR-2’ in Indonesia

Mermaid Maritime Public Company Limited (“Company”) is pleased to announce that its subsidiary MTR-2 Ltd. has secured a contract award with an international upstream oil and gas company (“Client”) to provide drilling and related services using the tender drilling rig ‘MTR-2’ for the Client’s offshore oil and gas fields in Indonesia […]

Leading provider of Sound Velocity Profilers in Russia

Are you looking for a provider of Sound Velocity Profilers in Russia? Valeport are a leading provider of Sound Velocity Profilers in Russia.
Valeport is the world leader in sound velocity technology due to its innovative development and meticulous attention to detail throughout the design, manufacture and especially calibration processes.
Valeports sound velocity […]

Leading provider of engineering solutions in North America

Are you looking for a provider of engineering solutions in the Northern Hemisphere? Nylacast are a leading provider of engineering solutions in North America.
Nylacast supply a large number of engineering plastic components to manufacturers and suppliers within the Offshore Industry.
With over four decades of experience in the development of engineering plastic applications, […]

Leading Provider of the flexible and easy to use multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauge in Russia

Are you looking for a provider of a flexible and easy to use multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauge in Russia? Cygnus Instruments are a leading provider of the flexible and easy to use multiple echo ultrasonic thickness gauge in Russia and throughout Europe.
The Cygnus 3 Data Logger from Cygnus Instruments is […]