Bering Exploration announces it has discovered oil & gas on its N. Edna prospect
Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013
HOUSTON, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bering Exploration, Inc., (OTCBB: BERX) announced today that it has perforated a new zone in its well located on its North Edna prospect located in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana. This zone has flowed oil and gas for the initial three hours of testing, however, additional work will need to be completed in order to establish a daily flow rate and to determine if this well will be economically viable. Bering owns a 100% working interest in this prospect.
"We are very excited to have discovered oil & gas in this new zone," stated Steven Plumb, VP of Finance of Bering. "However, further testing will need to be completed before we can discuss the specifics of this discovery."
About Bering Exploration, Inc.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bering Exploration, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company that focuses on identifying, evaluating, developing and acquiring potential natural gas and oil wells in the Gulf Coast onshore region. Additional information about Bering can be found on the web at www.beringexplore.com.
SOURCE Bering Exploration, Inc.
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Oil & Gas News
- FTTN moves forward with Texas acquisitions as State’s oil production outpaces rivals
- Severstal to improve heavy plate quality for South Stream and Power of Siberia oil and gas projects
- Delek Group announces discovery of natural gas at the "Karish 1" exploratory well
- Max Petroleum Plc provide drilling update
- Tower Resources plc announces statement regarding the results of the Wingat-1 exploration well, Walvis Basin, Offshore Namibia
- Salamander announces North Kutei drilling insurance claim
- FMC Technologies awarded subsea equipment contract for Shell's Stones field
- Noble Energy announces Karish discovery in the Levant Basin offshore Israel