ASHTA Chemicals selects DEACOM ERP
Wednesday, Dec 12, 2012WAYNE, Pa., Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Deacom, Inc. announced today that ASHTA Chemicals Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of potassium based inorganic chemicals, has licensed the DEACOM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to run their entire business operations, increase process control across its organization, streamline business and manufacturing operations, and provide real-time access to data throughout their production facilities and warehouses.
ASHTA is investing heavily in improving their manufacturing facilities and recognized that integrating their data, previously hosted in a number of different systems, into a single solution would boost overall efficiency and compliance. With the growth they are currently experiencing, ASHTA was concerned that they would not have the internal resources to properly implement an ERP system and ensure it was being configured in a way which took full advantage of its capabilities. As such, Deacom will be providing a supplemental staff member, in addition to the implementation team, to assist ASHTA in improving their processes and maximize the benefits of a single system ERP solution.
"DEACOM was a clear choice from a features and functions standpoint but we were initially concerned about implementation," said Tom Adamo, ASHTA's CFO. "We were unsure we had the internal resources or knowledge to implement an ERP system to maximize effectiveness.
Deacom was able to provide us with an additional Deacom implementation resource to ease our concerns and ensure our implementation goes as smoothly as possible."
About Deacom, Inc.
Headquartered in Wayne, PA, Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP system for process manufacturers with difficult-to-handle requirements. The DEACOM System seamlessly links all departments within a manufacturing company, providing a comprehensive view of the entire operation. By making complex issues simple, Deacom helps streamline manufacturing business processes to maximize productivity and profitability. To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
SOURCE Deacom, Inc.
Other Chemical News
- Chemtrade announces acquisition of General Chemical, strengthening and expanding its existing platform
- Enerkem begins commissioning of front-end systems at the Enerkem Alberta Biofuels facility in Edmonton, Canada
- Nation Ford Chemical receives National performance improvement Honor
- AkzoNobel joins Together for Sustainability (TfS) to enhance global supply chain
- Dow announces carve-out scope for $5 billion of commodity chemicals businesses
- CB&I announces contract for U.S. Ethylene plant
- Foster Wheeler awarded contract for engineering, procurement and related services for CODELCO Molybdenum Refinery in Chile
- BASF and the Petroleum Institute cooperate on gas treatment research