Armada Oil announces Gulf coast production enhancement program
Monday, May 13, 2013Armada Oil, Inc. (OTCBB: AOIL) (the “Company”), an oil and gas exploration and production company, today announced that it is has begun a program to significantly enhance current production in its fields located in Plaquemines and Lafourche Parishes, Louisiana. The Company estimates that this program, which began May 1st, will enhance the current 650+ BOE daily net production in these fields by up to 20%.
Planned work includes multiple reworks of active wellbores, production enhancements and completions into new zones. The program is designed to provide the Company with increased cash flow at a low cost of capital and will be funded with internal cash flow. An extensive geological and engineering evaluation of our Lake Hermitage Field has identified the opportunities outlined above and we have refined a number of potential drilling and/or sidetrack opportunities, at least seven of which are proved undeveloped (“PUD”) locations with multiple stacked pay zones.
“Our recent evaluation of our Louisiana fields has motivated us to aggressively approach this production enhancement program. We believe an increase in production from the program will reaffirm and support our plans for expansion and new drilling in the area,” said Randy M. Griffin, CEO of Armada Oil, Inc.
About Armada Oil, Inc.
Armada Oil, Inc. (OTCBB: AOIL), headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a growth-oriented oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) company with a focus on growing reserves and net asset value per share, primarily through the acquisition, development and enhancement of multiple onshore oil and natural gas producing properties as well as the development of highly diversified developmental drilling opportunities, both conventional and unconventional. The company currently owns producing oil properties in Plaquemines and Lafourche Parishes in Louisiana, developmental properties in Garfield and Major Counties, OK and Wyoming County, NY and strategic acreage positions in and around the Laramie and Hanna Basins in Southern Wyoming in the liquids-rich Niobrara Play.
More information about Armada Oil may be found at http://www.armadaoil.us.
Source: Armada Oil, Inc.
To access over 3,500 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Production News
- Drilling permit for well 25/10-12 in production licence 625
- OGX announces the beginning of Tubarão Martelo field production in the Campos Basin
- ABTOG Shareholders enter into an Exclusive Option Agreement with Wood Group PSN
- ConocoPhillips announces 2014 capital budget of $16.7 billion and affirms production growth target
- Dresser-Rand's first small-scale LNG unit successfully produces LNG
- Glacier Upper Montney Well Tested at record 21 Mmcf/d, Lower Montney Wells Continue to Outperform, strategic alternatives update
- Gran Tierra Energy announces initial well results in Colombia and production update
- Drilling permit for well 16/1-18 in production licence 338