Arista Power announces relocation and expansion of corporate headquarters
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arista Power, Inc. ("Arista Power" or the "Company") (OTC: ASPW), a manufacturer, designer, and integrator of renewable energy generation, management, and distribution systems, announced today that it will be relocating its corporate headquarters to a larger facility within the same office park it currently occupies at 1999 Mt. Read Boulevard in Rochester, New York.
"Our decision to relocate to a larger facility is based on our anticipated need for additional space as a result of the increased visibility of upcoming orders for our proprietary peak shaving and energy storage management system, Power on Demand, as well as the continued support of the U.S. Army contracts that we have recently been awarded and the rapid growth of our solar sales," said Bill Schmitz, CEO of Arista Power.
The new facility includes over 6,000 square feet of office space and 14,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space.
About Arista Power, Inc.
Arista Power, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer, and supplier of custom-designed power management systems, renewable energy storage systems, WindTamer wind turbines, and a supplier and designer of solar energy systems. Arista Power's patent-pending Power on Demand system utilizes inputs from multiple energy sources including wind, solar, fuel cells, and the grid, in conjunction with a custom-designed battery storage system and a proprietary smart monitoring technology that releases energy at optimal times to reduce peak power demand, thereby lowering electricity costs for large energy users who deal with peak usage pricing. Arista Power also sells a Mobile Renewable Power Station (MRPS) that utilizes energy generated from wind, solar PV, generators, fuel cells and other energy-generating devices that is stored in an integrated onboard storage device for military and other applications, and a stationary, scalable Renewable Power Station (RPS) that can be drop-shipped to off-grid locations to be used as a micro-grid. Arista Power's diffuser-augmented WindTamer wind turbine utilizes a patented technology for the production of electrical power. For more information on Arista Power, visit the Company website at AristaPower.com. View, Like, and Follow the Company's social media platforms at:
SOURCE Arista Power, Inc.
Other Renewable News
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan
- Nice-Pak products and PDI complete largest Rooftop solar array in Rockland County
- Renewable Energy Group achieves one billion gallon milestone
- KYOCERA invests in solar projects valued at $38M with U.S. Light Energy
- InterGen announces agreement with IEnova for the purchase of 50 percent of the first phase of the Energía Sierra Juarez wind project