Analyzing the renewable energy industry in Australia - 2012 gives analysis of 38 market players
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgt8rz/analyzing_the) has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Renewable Energy Industry in Australia" report to their offering.
“Analyzing the Renewable Energy Industry in Australia”
Renewable energy is an essential part of Australia's low emissions energy mix and is important to Australia's energy security. It plays a strong role in reducing Australia's greenhouse gas emissions and helping Australia stay on track to meet its Kyoto target and beyond. Australian Government support for renewable energy assists industry development, reduces barriers to the national electricity market, and provides community access to renewable energy.
In its research report - Analyzing the renewable Energy Industry in Australia - Aruvian takes a look at this superbly charged industry which is growing at a breakneck speed in Australia.
Starting off with a basic overview of the global energy industry, research by Aruvian focuses on the global renewable energy industry. A market profile, global market capacity, market-wise analysis, GHG emissions, challenges facing the development of the renewable energy market worldwide is all analyzed in this section. Following on from this, a section is dedicated to analyzing the global policies which have been essential in promoting the development of renewable energy in the world. Policies analyzed in this section include the US Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act (PURPA) of 1978, policies related to cost reduction, renewable energy certificates, transportation of biofuels, amongst others.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests
- Introducing Trinity, a portable wind turbine power station for charging USB devices
- SolarWorld signs supply agreement with PetersenDean, largest privately held U.S. Roofing and Solar Company