Analyzing the renewable energy industry in Australia - 2012 gives analysis of 38 market players
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgt8rz/analyzing_the) has announced the addition of the "Analyzing the Renewable Energy Industry in Australia" report to their offering.
“Analyzing the Renewable Energy Industry in Australia”
Renewable energy is an essential part of Australia's low emissions energy mix and is important to Australia's energy security. It plays a strong role in reducing Australia's greenhouse gas emissions and helping Australia stay on track to meet its Kyoto target and beyond. Australian Government support for renewable energy assists industry development, reduces barriers to the national electricity market, and provides community access to renewable energy.
In its research report - Analyzing the renewable Energy Industry in Australia - Aruvian takes a look at this superbly charged industry which is growing at a breakneck speed in Australia.
Starting off with a basic overview of the global energy industry, research by Aruvian focuses on the global renewable energy industry. A market profile, global market capacity, market-wise analysis, GHG emissions, challenges facing the development of the renewable energy market worldwide is all analyzed in this section. Following on from this, a section is dedicated to analyzing the global policies which have been essential in promoting the development of renewable energy in the world. Policies analyzed in this section include the US Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act (PURPA) of 1978, policies related to cost reduction, renewable energy certificates, transportation of biofuels, amongst others.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Accenture to help Azure Power expand its solar generation business
- EPIA presents the Global Market Outlook for Photovoltaics 2014-2018 at Intersolar Europe
- Avianca Brasil and Byogy Renewables forge initiative to drive the global approval of Alcohol-to-Jet (ATJ) renewable jet fuel
- Intersolar North America strengthens focus on growing energy storage market
- GDF SUEZ Energy Resources NA again donates renewable energy certificates to the Houston Museum of Natural Science in Honor of Earth Day
- 3M celebrates 10-year record of EPA ENERGY STAR sustained excellence award
- SolarWorld powers spread of grass-roots community solar purchasing from coast to coast
- Canadian Solar to supply 43MW of solar modules in Japan