Analysis of plastic solar cells - 2013 report
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32frll/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Plastic Solar Cells" report to their offering.
The next leap of invention in this direction is Plastic Solar Cells. Aruvians Rsearch's report Analysis of Plastic Solar Cells earmarks the immense potential that this technology holds for the future of mankind and the crucial impact it will have on the process of introduction of solar energy into large scale arenas of the industrialized economies.
Aruvians Rsearch's report on Plastic Solar Cells initiates with a strong theoretical understanding of the Solar Cell system and their subsequent propagation into photovoltaic systems including their applications derived from generational leaps as first to third generation cells. The report presents the entire gamut of PV cells in a structured family tree for easy interpretation and also delves into the applications of PV Technology in isolated environment.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- Hannon Armstrong ("HASI") and Sol Systems collaborate to deploy up to $100 million of debt financing for distributed solar project developers in 2014
- EasySolar announces the all-in-one solar power solution
- Three International wind power exhibitions to take place in Shanghai in July 2014
- Bharat Light & Power selects OSIsoft PI System to support renewable energy growth in India
- JinkoSolar successfully connects two solar PV projects totaling 39MW to the grid in Jiangsu Province
- Yingli Green Energy signs cooperation agreement with Sailing Capital to jointly form a one billion RMB renewable energy fund
- IBERDROLA INGENIERÍA in Russia to construct the 1,020 MW substation for the Votkinskaya hydropower station
- Silver Fox® labels exhibit excellent results in latest long-term UV tests