Analysis of plastic solar cells - 2013 report
Tuesday, Feb 12, 2013
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32frll/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of Plastic Solar Cells" report to their offering.
The next leap of invention in this direction is Plastic Solar Cells. Aruvians Rsearch's report Analysis of Plastic Solar Cells earmarks the immense potential that this technology holds for the future of mankind and the crucial impact it will have on the process of introduction of solar energy into large scale arenas of the industrialized economies.
Aruvians Rsearch's report on Plastic Solar Cells initiates with a strong theoretical understanding of the Solar Cell system and their subsequent propagation into photovoltaic systems including their applications derived from generational leaps as first to third generation cells. The report presents the entire gamut of PV cells in a structured family tree for easy interpretation and also delves into the applications of PV Technology in isolated environment.
Source: Business Wire
Other Renewable News
- JMC Homes, PetersenDean and Canadian Solar offer solar as standard in New Lincoln, CA home community
- American Solar Direct fifth largest purely residential solar installer in U.S. announces solar power world
- EDF Renewable Energy and UBS International Infrastructure Fund announce wind farm partnership
- Tendril customer Owen Electric Cooperative wins 2013 Smart Grid Visionary Award
- JinkoSolar modules receive JPEC certification in Japan
- Hanwha SolarOne completes two module supply contracts totaling 50 MW with China Huaneng Group
- Ross Solar Group completes New York City's largest rooftop solar power system
- ReneSola to provide 6.8MW of its Virtus II modules for multi-array project in California