Advisors confirm receipt of bids to partner with InterOil in its Gulf LNG project in Papua New Guinea
Monday, Mar 04, 2013
PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea and HOUSTON, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- InterOil Corporation (NYSE:IOC) (POMSoX:IOC) is pleased to announce that its advisors have informed the Company that several bids to partner with InterOil in its Gulf LNG project have been received. Our advisors are now evaluating the submissions.
The InterOil Board of Directors will meet the Company's advisors during March 2013 for the purpose of evaluating bids received for the development of the Gulf LNG Project utilising gas from the Elk and Antelope fields in Papua New Guinea.
InterOil Corporation is developing a vertically integrated energy business whose primary focus is Papua New Guinea and the surrounding region. InterOil's assets consist of petroleum licenses c overing about 3.9 million acres, an oil refinery, and retail and commercial distribution facilities, all located in Papua New Guinea. In addition, InterOil is a shareholder in a joint venture established to construct an LNG plant in Papua New Guinea. InterOil's common shares trade on the NYSE in US dollars.
SOURCE InterOil Corporation
To access over 3,000 of the latest oil projects from across the world visit Projects OGP for free trial today
Other Gulf Oil News
- Gazprom Neft connects Badra field to main Iraqi pipeline system
- Intertek acquires International Inspection Services Ltd (INSPEC)
- Unique Maritime Group Locks In Key Appointment
- Sterling Global Operations completes unexploded ordnance detection and clearance project for new Kurdistan oil and gas exploration
- Fluor selected for Clean Fuels Project in Kuwait
- Delivery of third drilling unit to National Drilling Company (NDC)
- Extension of Rachel/349 and Amit/350 licenses
- WesternZagros files declaration of commerciality for Garmian Block, confirms Kurdamir as a giant field, and provides Baram-1 and Hasira-1 update